What effect does temperature have on the flow measurement in SCADAR software?
Temperature has an effect on velocity but this is irrelevant to flow measurement using our flow sensor and logger. That is because the flow sensor measures the velocity in which the temperature effect has already occurred.
Additional information regarding hardware:
- The flow sensor has a maximum velocity capability of 185 m/s
- Users should install the sensor correctly and follow the inner pipe diameter configuration in Audit Wizard
- The housing of the sensor is rated from -30ᵒC to +80ᵒC
- The probe and tube are rated from -30ᵒC to +110ᵒC.
- There are a series of caveats that should be observed in order to achieve accurate results. These caveats are in the hardware manual we publish
Install a SCADAR temperature logger
Watch this MP4 file for a quick guide on installing a SCADAR temperature logger
Install a SCADAR flow logger
Watch this MP4 file for a quick guide on installing a SCADAR flow logger
SCADAR flow logger data sheet
About SCADAR equipment
SCADAR equipment consists of sensor products and data loggers for a variety of audit tasks. Sensors measure... Voltage Current Pressure Temperature Moisture (dwpoint) Flow In addition, there's a 4-20mA data logger that can be used with a compatible ...
Why are there gaps in the graph plotted for Demand Side calculated flow
The most common cause of 'gaps' in the Demand side calculated flow graph plot is inaccurate system volume data! During the Audit Wizard process a value for system volume was either selected or entered. This was either assumed by SCADAR using a built ...