How to reupload data from my Loggers into a new audit
Create a new audit in Audit Wizard which is identical to the original audit
- Navigate to Audit Wizard and create a new audit. Note that the new audit must have a unique name from the original audit.
- Fill in the 'Audit Location' menu and move on to the 'Configure base station and data loggers' menu
- Configure the Base Station serial number
- Configure the data Loggers and serial numbers
- Fill in the 'Create site and energy profile' menu and move on to the 'Transfer data' menu
Transfer the audit to the Base Station
- Connect your Base Station via Ethernet cable and perform the Cloud to Base step
- Go to the ‘Audit Manager’ Menu on the Base Station
- There should be a new audit folder with the name of the audit you just downloaded
- Press enter on the audit folder then press ‘select this audit'
- Make sure the symbol on the audit folder changes to a
green check mark, and verify that it says the name of the audit at the top of
the Base Station screen (in this example it says "audit 1")
Transfer the data from the Loggers to the Base Station
IMPORTANT: When moving on to the next step, skip the Base to Logger step. Performing the Base to Logger step will reprogram the Loggers and delete the existing data!
- Move on to the next menu and perform the Logger to Base step. This will retrieve the data from each of the Loggers. Progress bar will show 100%
- Before moving on, make sure that every Logger has a
green check mark in the top right corner.
Upload the data into the cloud
- Once again, connect your Base Station to the internet via Ethernet cable
- Complete the Base to Cloud step on the Base Station
- Check that the audit has successfully synced by logging in to SCADAR.NET
How to start a new audit on WWW.SCADAR.NET
On www.scadar.net: Step 1: Create a new audit After you log in, go to 'Audit Wizard'. Enter new audit name and click the 'Create' button Step 2: Audit Location Enter information about audit location and audit location contact. Filling out the red ...
Use a SCADAR Base station to transfer an audit configuration from SCADAR.NET to SCADAR data loggers
Click the following link for a demonstration video on transferring an audit configuration from SCADAR.NET to SCADAR data loggers Always read product technical manuals before proceeding with any installation of SCADAR equipment CLICK TO CUE VIDEO IN ...
Audit Wizard is where SCADAR.NET Auditors or Consultant users can... Configure new audits Open existing audit configurations Edit existing audit configurations Review the status of existing audits Audits step status (CLB, B2L, L2B, B2C) Retrieve a ...
Use a SCADAR Base station to transfer logged data from SCADAR data loggers to SCADAR.NET
Click the following link for a demonstration video on using a SCADAR Base station to transfer logged data from SCADAR data loggers to SCADAR.NET Always read product technical manuals before proceeding with any installation of SCADAR equipment. CLICK ...
How do I know what loggers should be installed at the audit location?
When the audit was configured on SCADAR.NET using Audit Wizard, information about the Audit location was established. This included relevant information about the quantity of data loggers, their serial numbers etc. At the end of the Audit Wizard ...