Configuring a CS (Current & Voltage) Data Logger
- Fill in the Logger's serial number.
- Describe it's intended use. This will be a description of what the Logger's purpose was during the audit. For example, if there are multiple kW Loggers you may have one called 'Comp 1 kW' and another called 'Comp 2 kW'. This will make it clear to others what each Logger was used for when they this audit or any audit reports generated later on.
Provide compressor ID and select compressor table:
- Fill in the 'nickname' for the compressor. The 'nickname' will appear in places such as the legend on a graph or a chart. If no nickname is given then the compressor's 'model' will appear instead. A nickname is generally recommended so that when viewing the graphs and charts it's more clear to the reader where the data is coming from.
- Fill in the compressors serial number (optional)
- Select an existing compressor table. If you previously added a new compressor table in user admin then you can locate it here.
- Build your own compressor table within Audit Wizard using information from the compressor's name plate or a CAGI datasheet. Refer to this article for more information
Edit installation conditions:
- Some values such as voltage or power factors may already be filled in using information from the compressor table entries. If not, then fill in any required fields.
- Some compressors, especially larger ones, may have more than one cable per phase. By default 1 cable per phase is selected but 2 or 3 cables per phase can be accounted for here.
- Onload and offload pressures can entered here OR both values can be left at zero.
- Calculate my kW is an option that will use the Voltage and power factor values from the compressor table instead of using measured values. Sometimes calculate my kW can be enabled automatically during the sync process if the Logger is unable to record these values during data logging.
Configuring Base Station and Data Loggers
Configuring the Base Station: Enter the Base Station serial number and press 'OK' Configuring a Pressure Logger (PS.16.Bar and PS.60.Bar): Enter the Logger's serial number Enter Logger's intended use (optional) If the Logger will be used for ...
Logger, current & volts (LARGE)
SCADAR, Logger current & volts (LARGE) data sheet
Logger, current & volts (SMALL)
SCADAR, Logger, current & volts (SMALL) data sheet
SCADAR flow logger data sheet
Installing a SCADAR current & volt logger
Click the following link for a demonstration video on installing a SCADAR current & volt logger into the electrical cabinet of a typical air compressor. Always read product technical manuals before proceeding with any installation of SCADAR ...