Can I use Simulation Wizard without doing an audit?
In a word, YES!
Simulation Wizard provisions for both 'hypothetical' and 'real audit' scenarios. There are many benefits to this approach...
- If a user is unsure whether to carry out an audit, Simulation Wizard can help to establish the available savings potential
- Simulation Wizard can support investment decisions such as choosing to carry out an audit
- Simulation Wizard can assist focus on the benefits associated with simple changes such as equipment or system pressure settings and machine arrangements
- Simulation Wizard can highlight the significant benefit that Metacentre System controllers can yield
- And If the Simulation relates to a new requirement (e.g. a greenfield site / new facility) there may be no existing system to audit
By permitting both hypothetical Simulations as well as Simulations linked to an audit (i.e. real audit data), Simulation Wizard provides users with a flexible solution.
Note: To preserve the integrity of real audit data, Simulation Wizard restricts changes to Simulations that are linked to an audit
Simulation Wizard - Single simulation
In Simulation Wizard SCADAR.NET Auditors can use either one supply side calculated flow or one demand side calculated flow simulation at any time. Once complete, the simulation report can be output in PDF format. More information on SCADAR can be ...
Audit Wizard is where SCADAR.NET Auditors or Consultant users can... Configure new audits Open existing audit configurations Edit existing audit configurations Review the status of existing audits Audits step status (CLB, B2L, L2B, B2C) Retrieve a ...
SCADAR.NET, AUDIT WIZARD, FEATURES EXPLAINED
Use this information bulletin for an in-depth explanation how Audit Wizard works. This information bulletin was produced following the release of SCADAR.NET V188.8.131.52 Page style, layout and graphics can change over time!
In Audit Wizard Step 3 'Create site & energy profile' what is 'System Shutdown hours per annum'?
This feature is intended to improve the accuracy of annualized calculations across the SCADAR platform. Specifically... When you install loggers you gather knowledge in the form of data That knowledge includes when equipment is operational when ...
I want to create my own report using the Simulation Wizard chart and graph
If you want to create your own report (i.e. instead of using the Create PDF feature within Simulation Wizard) you can do this in one of two ways. You can save the graph or chart as images and use the direct download toolbar feature to download the ...