Simulation Wizard assumes that NO System control is present, so this is a common question...
The way to carry out such a Simulation is as follows...
Lets say you want to perform a single Supply side Simulation linked to an existing audit
- Go ahead and start Simulation Wizard as usual. However, instead of choosing just 1 Simulation, select 2
- Next, prepare the RED line in both Simulations in an identical manner!
- Now, copy the RED line of the first Simulation to the BLUE line. Enable System control by selecting the System control button
- Now, go to the second simulation and prepare the BLUE line according to requirements. Enable System control by selecting the System control buttom
- Now compare the results of the BLUE line in the first Simulation with the BLUE line of the second Simulation
The afore-mentioned procedure can be used for many similar scenarios